Pediatric dentists at Vibgyor Dental Clinic are committed to the oral health of children from childhood through the teenager years. They have great experience and educations to look after for a child’s teeth, gums, and mouth all through the different stages of childhood.
Children start to get their infant teeth throughout the first 6 months of life. By age of 6 or 7 years, they begin to misplace their first set of teeth, which ultimately are changed by secondary, stable teeth. Without good dental care, children face likely oral decompose and illness that might lead to a lifetime of pain and problems. Today, early childhood dental have communicable diseases.
What Types of Treatments Do Pediatric Dentists Provide?
Pediatric dentists offer all-inclusive oral health care that comprises the following:
- Infant oral health exams, which comprise risk assessment for caries in mother and child
- Vibgyor Dental Clinic Provide Preventative dental care that is cleaning and fluoride treatments, as well as nutrition and diet recommendations
- Habit therapy (for example, pacifier use and thumb sucking)
- Early evaluation and treatment for making the teeth straight and treating an improper bite (orthodontics)
- Repair of tooth cavities or defects
- Diagnosis of oral conditions related with ailments such as diabetes, congenital heart defect, asthma, hay fever, and concentration deficit/ hyperactivity disorder
- Having gum diseases and conditions such as ulcers, short frenulae, mucoceles, and pediatric periodontal bug
- Take care for dental porblems (for example, fractured, displaced, or broken-out teeth)
Pediatric Dentists — The Best Care For Children
A Pediatric Dentist In Borivali offers effective treatment options, along with know-how and training to care for your child’s teeth, gums, and mouth. When your pediatrician recommends that your child obtain a dental examination, you can be guaranteed that a pediatric dentist will offer the optimal care.